Thursday, June 4, 2009

Monogrammed Key Chains

I a sure some of you are sick of my silly craft projects, but here is one more I just had to pass on. OK, so we have seen the coffee mug and the flower pot. Now, I give you the ...Key Chain. You can purchase these key chains or Magnets at just about any craft store. I have also seen them at places like Walmart, CVS and Walgreen's. Sometimes they are with the photo stuff and at the craft stores they are with the kids stuff (in the crayon & play dough aisle) They range from .50 cents to $1. Some are made for photo inserts, not necessarily the brand in my picture, and are in square and rectangle shapes.
Follow the general instructions from the coffee mug post. Basically you just print out the monogram you want on any scrapbook paper. If you are looking for some CUTE fonts to use, check out the "Kevin & Amanda" link on my sidebar. She has tons of cute fonts to download for FREE! I love her site...she has some good recipes too!
Use the insert from the Key chain or magnet as a template and cut out the shape.
Put your monogrammed paper cut out back in the key chain and wrap in a clear bag with a cute bow! Ta Da! Your done!
Pair a Key chain and Coffee Mug together! Perfect gift!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I want to place my order for one please. Thank you!!!! LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

OK..these are the BOMB DOT COME! You should sale these at Hogwash b/c you would make a killin'. When I saw the title, I actually thought you were announcing a new product at Hogwash and I was ready to purchase ASAP b/c my monogrammed keychain is getting a little dingy. What a great gift. Did you think of this all by your lonesome!?!? If so, you need to be submitted to Tip Junkie STAT!

Unknown said...

sorry...meant dot COM, not come. embarr!

Leah said...

ok - those are totally cute. :)

Windsor said...

I am not sick of reading about these crafty ideas! Thanks for passing them on and plan on doing the flower pot soon to thank everyone who helped me with dinners a couple of weeks ago.

Kristi Smalley said...

You just keep these craft ideas coming. I love them!