And guess who was also at the game...
TEDDY SPAGHETTI!!!! He is literally at all events for kids in this town. The picture is a little blurry which makes for a very scary picture of him, but he really is funny. I am sure you remember him from some of my previous posts. Adam ALWAYS gets a balloon sword from Teddy. But the kid in front of Adam got a bazooka so Adam asked for the same thing. I dont think Adam had any clue what a bazooka was but he thought it sounded cool when the other boy said it.
And here is a little video of Adam running out on the field.
I can honestly say that I am selfishly a little bit excited that the season is over. Watching little league baseball can be like watching paint dry at times. Not to mention I am 7 1/2 months pregnant and have to pee every 5 minutes...and most baseball fields only have port a potties! Need I say more?! But I am happy that Adam enjoyed and had a wonderful experience.

I can honestly say that I am selfishly a little bit excited that the season is over. Watching little league baseball can be like watching paint dry at times. Not to mention I am 7 1/2 months pregnant and have to pee every 5 minutes...and most baseball fields only have port a potties! Need I say more?! But I am happy that Adam enjoyed and had a wonderful experience.





8 comments:
I love how Adam always has a serious "big boy" face on. You can tell he wants to be a serious athlete:) I bet he felt so big and cool with all of those HillCats!
Oh, and I'm laughing at Teddy Spaghetti! That guy has been around forever!
Okay he is such a cutie! And I am LAUGHING OUT LOUD at Teddy!
I loved this post and smiled so many times. First of all, I LOL at Teddy! He's always in your posts! So funny!
Adam is such a handsome little athlete and I felt excited for him as he ran out to second base. I bet his adrenaline was pumping like mine was when I was on the Living Proof Gymnastics team. HA!
And I can't believe you're already 7 1/2 months pregnant. Do you feel like it's flying by? I feel like you just told us you were pregnant!
That first picture of Adam is so cute! He is so handsome and has the most beautiful eyes...he's gonna be a heartbreaker, Nikki!
I can't believe you're already 7 1/2 months prego either - flying by for us but I'm sure not for you. Did you get cankles and puffy feet from sitting out in the heat? I did yesterday and my legs from my knees down were hilarious - my flip flops left indentions on my feet. Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy.
BTW, I'm off to get another stash of Sonic ice today. My hubby is really cutting into my supply.
Paint dry??!! That's the American past time, Sport of all sports! You're boy is one good lookin kid!!
Your handsome boy looks so grown up! Maybe it is the serious face!
What a cool thing for the coach to arrange for the boys. I am so impressed! Go Hillcats!
I can't believe your are 7 1/2 months along...better get hoppin on all the projects you want to get done! Ahhhhhh!!!
Ah it is so sweet to see him so serious about Baseball. I imagine it is every boy's dream. I guess we will see what Will gets into a few years.
Post a Comment