It is a family tradition to go see the lights at the Elks Home in Bedford each year. We typically all go out to eat before, but this year I decided to invite everyone over to our house. I also referred to this party as my "pinterest party" because all my food and decorations were from ideas I have been "pinning"
I made Potato Soup, 7 up biscuits & Jalapeño Poppers all recipes from Pinterest that were very yummy. Especially the biscuits.
I made Potato Soup, 7 up biscuits & Jalapeño Poppers all recipes from Pinterest that were very yummy. Especially the biscuits.
Adam helped me make simmering scent jars as party favors. The "Christmas Smellers" label is a family joke.
I have accumulated a large stock of jars and decided to use them for cups. I kept the lids on the ones for the kids...no spilling!
Candle votive holders made the perfect holders for individual veggie cups.
Why do all parties end up with a girls side...
And a boys side...please ignore my brother in the picture below...he thinks he is cool.
Nobody loves a party more than Colton. He loved walking around and drinking out of everyone's cups...as usual. He must have had 8 cake pops and was in a sugar coma by the time the party was over.
A party is not a party without a cake pop.
After the party we all caravaned to see the lights.
And I have been making these wood blocks like crazy. They are my go to Christmas gift this year and I have almost killed my family with the spray paint fumes as I crank these things out from the garage...because it is too cold for me to paint outside. Nothing says Merry Christmas like paint fumes!





1 comment:
Okay, I love the party food and the neat idea to keep the lids on the jars for the little ones. Those veggies look so yummy I wish I had one right now.
Post a Comment