Dear Elmo,
I am writing to request that you to make a new and updated movie ASAP. Our entire family has been subjected to watching or listening to ALL your videos REPEATEDLY by my son Colton, who just so happens to be your biggest fan and loves all things Elmo (“Momo”). We have especially dreaded enjoyed your big movie “Elmo In Grouchland,” featuring the lovely Vanessa Williams. This is Colton’s personal favorite movie to watch…in the car…on loop…over and over. We have all memorized your other short videos and catchy songs. Even when we are not watching your videos, I find these wonderful songs playing over and over in my head. Oh, It would also be great if you could join forces with or at least feature Spongebob or i Carly in your new movie so that I can make both of my children happy at the same time.
Sincerely,
Nikki (mom to insane Elmo addict)
All the tacky Elmo items in the above pictures are things I SWORE I would NEVER buy for my children…that was before I had children.




2 comments:
We had a few Elmo lovers here too. I know what you mean about buying things you never thought you would. BUT, it is sweet to see them get so excited about it, although Grouchland is pretty annoying! It will not last long.
Just think--it could be a Diego infatuation! BTDT!
I was going to say that it could be worse, but could it?? Maybe Barney would be worse.
The other day I turned on the tv after the kids left for school. It turned on to Nick and Dora was on. Peyton used to LOVE Dora and would watch her non-stop. I heard Dora's annoying voice and just felt like I wanted to throw the remote through the tv!! I CANNOT STAND Dora!! Diego is pretty annoying, too. And the Backyardigans. And the Wonder Pets. All of those goofy shows! I am so happy that my kids don't watch Nick Jr. anymore!!!!!
Post a Comment