Monday, February 28, 2011

Cant Take Your Eyes Off Him For A Second

I couldn’t figure out how the TV in Colton’s room kept changing channels…until I came around the corner and saw this…P1070504

The scary part is that he knows what buttons to push to get the TV to the channel he wants.  After quietly watching him do this for a few minutes he finally realized I was there with my camera and flashed me this funny smile which made it impossible for me to be upset with him…P1070507

Adam is home from school today (teacher work day) It is raining outside and he is very bored which results in him driving me nuts with 20 questions.  His most recent question…

“Can girls grow beards"?”

Hmmmmm…

2 comments:

Momofgirls said...

I cannot believe that boy!! Yikes! Your heart must have dropped when you saw him like that! Hahahaha
I remember Scott and I watching Anna climb out of her crib every.single.day. at naptime! How do they get so creative and agile??

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this!!! I had to share this with joseph! I miss that smile!