So I was wondering aimlessly at Wally World, enjoying the sights of all the crazy people that come out of the wood work around that place. Anyway, as I was wandering around these shoes caught my eye. I would probably not have typically purchased leopard shoes at Wal Mart, but they were on clearance for to $3!
When I got them home they just looked so plain and I thought they needed something. I had bought the below hairclips at Forever 21 a few weeks ago. After coming to grips with the fact that I am not “Forever 21” and these would look ridiculous in my hair, I thought they might work well with the shoes.
I cut off the little bows that were on the shoes.
I removed the bobby pin from the back of the hairclip and then hot glued the bow to the shoes. I did not center the bow on the top of the shoes, I put it off to the side of the shoe a little bit.
Ohhhh…I think I like them! No one will ever know they are from Wal Mart…except you.




1 comment:
Very cute! I LOVE the shoes....but NOT the turtles (from the previous post!)Hahahahahahahaa...gross. I had a turtle when I was little, by the way!
Post a Comment