Why yes that is a couch and love seat sitting upright in the middle of our living room. Thank you for noticing. There was no room in the house to put them down flat and we have been living with them like this for 2 days. Are we normal? Do other people do these kinds of things?
This stuff WILL NOT be coming back in our house if it does not sell tomorrow. I WILL NOT BE A HOARDER!




2 comments:
I hardly think you're a hoarder!! You get rid of EVERYTHING all the time!!
Good luck tomorrow! I hope you have good weather...it sure is COLD out there right now!
Hey you. I'm out of town and can't come by your yard sale but let me know what you don't sell because I'll be needed some stuff for my place :) Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment