Monday, February 28, 2011

Basketball & Will Adam Ever Smile Again?

*lots of blurry pictures warning*

Adam’s last basketball game of the season was Saturday.  My BIL compares the games to herding cats…so true except for Bentley & Adam who thought they were playing for the NBA and took it all a little too seriously.  Would it make me sound like a bad mom to say I was TINY bit happy the season was finally over?  Ok, I wont say it then. P1070486P1070493P1070494

Adam (no smile) & Bentley after the big game waiting for their trophies.

P1070495

The little cheerleader.  Oh, I will be so glad to not have to entertain this boy during the games anymore.  He is so restless!  But cute!

P1070490

Adam (no smile) & his coach.P1070496

Team Photo time…could these pictures be any more chaotic or unorganized????P1070498P1070499

Adam & Bentley with their trophies.  I yelled at them to smile 10 times before taking this picture and this is the best I could get.  I really don’t think Adam is ever going to smile for pictures again.P1070501

Basketball season being over only means one thing to me…Baseball season is starting.  Ugh!  I mean yippeee!

1 comment:

jday said...

I think that Adam is totally messing with you! That last picture looks like he wants to smile, but he's thinking, "My mom REALLY wants me to smile, so I'm going to try to look ticked just to mess with her." :)