Do these PIECES look familiar? YES, that is my beloved wreath in 4 pieces.
Someone, who will remain nameless (MARK), slammed the door a little too hard last night. Which resulted in the wreath flying off the door and shattering into pieces. I was not aware a wreath could do this. It was a very sad moment. There was alot of blaming, accusations and excuses flying around one of which was that I had not secured it properly! To be honest it was not secured very well, the entire wreath was teetering on a tiny nail, but I kept that info to myself so I could milk the guilt of my hubby. The funny part was when Adam chimed in and said “Dad, I cant believe you did that. Mom has been working so hard on that wreath”. Mark felt really bad.
I noticed on a tutorial somewhere that they said to wrap your wreath in tape before wrapping the yarn. I obviously skipped that step because I did not understand the need for it and I like rushing things. Lesson learned! I guess the tape makes the Styrofoam more secure so it does not shatter when it falls.
And speaking of my husband…he came home with this surprise gift for me the other day.
The Cake Wreck Book! Awww, how romantic. He actually knows me so well and I was so excited to get this book. I have been LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF ever since. Gooood stuff…gooood stuff.




1 comment:
What the heck, Mark???!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment