Saturday, August 1, 2009

Smells like Pepperoni and Dog Food?

Colton is still sporting his umbilical cord and it is showing no signs of falling off soon. I want to give him a bath so bad and cant wait for it to finally come off! How long does this take? He is getting a little funky. Yesterday Adam says "I used to love the way Colton smells, but now I think he stinks. He kind of smells like pepperoni and dog food". Great! Just what every mother wants their sweet baby to smell like...pepperoni and dog food! I guess the sponge baths just aren't cutting it.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Momofgirls said...

Sweet boy, he can't help it if that crazy thing won't fall off! Just load him up on baby lotion!! I STILL use it on my girls....especially Lindsay every day before school!

Donna said...

haha! That is cute! It should fall off soon.

Love the picture!

Dolly said...

Are those pictures professional of Colton? They are so good!

I hated waiting for the belly button to fall off too. My sister told me to start using a Q-tip with rubbing alcohol all around the belly button and it ended up coming right off after a few days.

Denise said...

Two weeks???? My doctors told me I could bath my babies with the cord still on, but just try not to get it soaked. Doctors are so different in what they tell their peeps.

Rose said...

oh mY! we used the alcohol too and it finally dried yp and came off.

Kristi Smalley said...

Pepperoni and dog food...that is hilarious!!! You have impressed me with how you are blogging with a one week old.

Jennifer said...

Hilarious!!! That Adam has some funny lines.

I couldn't wait to dunk my babies and it felt like forever before the cord fell off. Make sure you save the cord and have it framed - NOT!