Adam loves to "entertain" Colton. I walked into the living room this morning and found them like this.
Adam was doing a puppet show with his DIRTY socks for Colton and Colton was loving it. Then Adam got a little loud and crazy with the puppets and Colton was over it.On another note. Everyone keeps commenting on how surprised they are that Colton does not look more like Adam. Actually, Colton is an exact clone of Adam when he was a baby. Here are some pictures to prove it. This picture is of Colton.
And this is a picture of Adam in the same pose when he was a baby. See...I told you.Dont they look like twins.
WOW! I never would've believed it since Adam is a cotton-top and Colton has so much dark hair. You are so right. That is so sweet that Adam is trying to entertain his brother. He will be such a great helper.
4 comments:
Okay, I believe you now...Adam and Colton do look alike! That is crazy that Adam started out looking that...never would have guessed that was him.
Love that 2nd picture of Adam with his mouth open...too cute!
Not that I didn't believe you about Adam's hair being so dark... WOW.
Adam is so sweet! Hey, with all of the cool craft supplies you have, and poor Adam has to use dirty socks??!!
Nikki you have some might handsome men in your life.
Jday- cool profile picture! Awww!
WOW! I never would've believed it since Adam is a cotton-top and Colton has so much dark hair. You are so right. That is so sweet that Adam is trying to entertain his brother. He will be such a great helper.
Post a Comment