We were running around town today and randomly decided to stop in the pet store. We like to do this from time to time just to see the cute puppies.
We fell in love with this ADORABLE Boston Terrier! He loved it when Adam held him like a baby and he laid there forever and fell asleep like this. Good practice for Adam too! I actually gave this dog some consideration and got a little excited, but then reality set in and I realized 3 days before giving birth might not be the best time to add a new puppy to the family. Oh, and the fact that it was $600!!!! What the heck?! Adam said he wants to ask for one for Christmas...hope someone has one on craigslist for free! I know my family is going to roll their eyes when they read this because they know that we go through dogs like toilet paper.
And here is one last picture of my LARGE body. I am so ready and Tuesday cannot come fast enough!
10 comments:
Nikki, you really look great! I cannot believe you'll be having Colton on Tues! Your pregnancy FLEW by! I'm excited for you.
I think you should go ahead and get the dog. It would be like having twins. Jennifer could give you some tips!
Someone has been a serious blogger!! I feel so out of the loop. I didn't get on my computer once on vacation! I liked reading all of your posts. I can't believe this time next week, you'll be home with your little guy:)
You look great, too. No swelling that I can see!! Enjoy this last weekend as a family of 3.
Seriously Nik, you look really good!
Dolly, you crack me up! Twins. Nice.
Can't wait to meet Colton.
Dolly, you are funny indeed. Nikki, you look great and I'm excited for you. I agree that it seems like your pregnancy flew from this side of the screen. Congratulations! Monday night will be better than the night before Christmas!
Nikki, you look beautiful. Not much longer now until Colton will be in your arms. I have been praying for you quite a bit over the past several days.
Love to you!
Nikki, you look gorgeous!!! Only a few more days until your family grows...Tuesday will be such a fun day! Best of luck and can't wait to hear the news and see pictures!
We have a Boston Terrier and he is the best dog ever! We got him at the Humane Society for only $40 though. :)
That is a pretty stinkin' cute dog. You better be glad it was $600 or it would probably be at home with you now! I think one of those would be a great Christmas present! The twins idea is cute too though...maybe you could get one when Colton is potty-training and teach the puppy at the same time!
Praying for Tuesday to come and end quickly!!
my mom has boston terriers! so cute!
Good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to see pictures!
Nikki I think you look great! You dont look like you gained weight and just swollowed a basketball. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment