Thursday, July 23, 2009

Colton Glen Hogsed

Colton Glen Hogsed
Tuesday, July 21
9:13 pm
7 lbs 13 oz
21 1/2 inches
Photobucket

18 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness...THESE ARE PRECIOUS! The ones with Adam make me cry...

I loved meeting sweet Colton. What a sweet family you got going!

Love,
Liz

Tiffany said...

He is beautiful!! I wasn't expecting a head full of dark hair! I bet Adam is such a great big brother...it looks like he's on cloud 9! Congratulations. Can't wait to hold that little cutie!

jday said...

Great pictures! He is so adorable!
Hope you're doing well. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Look at those sweet puckered lips and all that hair! He is beautiful and Adam is a natural...so sweet. Congratulations!

Donna said...

Yea! Picturers!!! I was waiting:) Nikki--he is adorable!!!! I love that hair:) Adam looks so proud of his little brother. You look great, too! Congrats!

I tell you what, my next baby I'm getting a photographer at the hospital. Your pics and Jennifer's turned out so nicely.

Dolly said...

What a sweet, fresh new little baby boy. I can almost smell him through the computer. I can't wait to see him in person. God's blessed you with a sweet little family Nikki! I'm so happy for you guys. Adam is adorable with his new little brother too.

SallyHahn said...

These are amazing pictures. The ones with Adam are precious. His hair is so dark! I bet Adam loves being a big brother. Glad you are doing well.

Noel said...

They are so good!!!! I love them and I am so jealous that I don't have pics like this of my boys!!! He is precious! Can't wait to spend more time with him.

Tonya said...

I love the pictures!!! He is so sweet Nikki! Adam is so sweet with him! His genuine excitment was adorable! You did a fantastic job!!! PERFECT! I am glad Colton waited on me!

the mccollums... said...

Congratulations Nikki and Mark...and Adam!! The pics are beautiful...Colton is precious! Adam is going to be a great big brother! Love to you all.

Leah said...

Congrats!

LOVE all that hair!

He is adorable.

Great pics. :)

Carrie said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations!

Jen said...

Nikki he's gorgeous!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet him!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, that child is precious!!! I was completely shocked to see that hair - I was expecting another Adam - it's gorgeous! I hope things are going well since you've been home...don't you wish you could take a nurse from the hospital home with you though? :)

The pictures are great and you have a beautiful family. That Adam is precious too and such a cutie. Can't wait to hear how things are going!

Rose said...

he looks just like his daddy with that dark hair! he is beautiful! Congrats! Hope yu are doing well!

Happy Four said...

Nikki, you make beautiful boys! Both Adam and Colton are such good looking kids. Your photographs make my heart smile. I wish I had photographs of my boys at the hospital as babies change so quickly and what a great way to capture that fresh to the world appearance. Love the head of hair on him too!

Blessings to you and praying for your energy level.

Jen said...

What precious pictures. It makes me want another baby. He is soooo cute and Adam with him is the sweetest thing! I am so happy for you

Fitafter4 said...

He's BEAUTIFUL!
Congrats!
Fit