Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby Colton Update

I went to the doctor today. He scheduled me to be induced on Tuesday if I haven't had the baby before then. So...Colton will be here on Tuesday, if not sooner! :)

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

So exciting!! I haven't been keeping up with any blogs since before the kids went home, so I'm catching up. Can't wait to meet Colton...love his room by the way!

Elizabeth said...

Guess what? My birthday is Sunday! Oooohh...wouldn't that be cool?

Can't wait to meet the little fella...

jday said...

WOO! HOO!

Rose said...

I know you are soo ready to meet that sweet boy. So exciting!

on another note: after the baby is born and life settles down, do you think you could make Sophia another poncho for the fall. I know you said you would be on the look out for her school colors. They are navy blue and hunter green. I was thinking in October when it finally starts to get cool around here! Thanks, she loves that poncho! (only if you are still doing them)

Jennifer said...

YEA!!!! Colton will be born exactly 5 weeks after my babies...Tuesdays are good birthdays! :) I bet you have everything done so relax as much as you can and get ready for an exciting ride! :)

Happy Four said...

What EXCITING news to read! I am praying for you. Enjoy your weekend...get some sleep and maybe go out for a nice dinner before the little guy comes.

Can't wait to see photographs of Colton.

Kristi Smalley said...

Early congratulations, Nikki! I will be praying all goes well on Tuesday. Can't wait to see pictures.