skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The War
Adam is very into my blog. He thinks it is so neat and he loves to check it everyday and see if I have posted anything about him. Every time I take a picture of him doing something he will ask "Are you going to put that on your blog?" He is not asking in a annoyed way, but an excited way like ...please put this on your blog mom. He has been asking me for weeks to make a video of his army men and Legos and post it on my blog. I have said no each time, giving him various answers and reasons. Really I was just trying to look out for you, my readers I know I dont have many but I like to pretend I do, trying to spare you from having to watch it and then think of a nice comment to make. :) But, yesterday Adam came home from school, took all his army men outside and set them all up. He came in and asked one more time to make a video. He was so sweet when he asked, I couldn't say no again. So...without further ado, I give you THE INCREDIBLE WAR title by Adam A riveting video, I know. I love the part where he says "Sir, Sir, Sir we need you."
6 comments:
It's so funny how boys are wired. They love trucks, fighting, defending and killing! Adam is such a cute little guy. I laughed too when he said, "Sir, Sir we need you." Good post Nikki! Oh, and maybe you should help Adam set up his own blog since he loves it to much!
Okay, that was hilarious!! It is so funny the difference in play skills that boys and girls have. I love the "sir, sir" part, too. And I also loved how he almost lost his balance half-way through the video. He kind of stepped back and almost fell backwards!! Good video, Adam. Now I see what I have to look forward to:)
I just sat down to feed Jane and clicked on the video. Dan Dan (home sick today)and Harry Jack were both watching TV and as soon as the video started they both came over to the computer to watch it --twice!
I love how Adam plays! Harry and Margaux are me one two children who PLAY!
Very cute video!
Nikki, you will be so glad you did that for him. That is adorable and I have heard Max play out scenes like that so many times. Maybe it's because they've been only children for so long and don't have a choice but to talk to themselves??? Max does crashes between trains and cars and talks in a real low voice...so cute.
Adam - great blog post buddy!
CUTE! What a doll!
My husband played army men for hours as a child, he loved the video...and he would come over and "play" too if we lived near by!
"Sir", you made a nice video!
Very cute! My dh was a *huge* army men fan at that age. Once he was even able to put his childhood love to work on a movie. He and the director were planning a battle scene and the story board people weren't getting the director's vision. So dh ran out to TRU and bought a bunch of cowboy version army men and they played with them all afternoon until they had the battle scene all worked out. I think the movie was Purgatory. You just never know, this may not be his last army men movie!
Post a Comment