9 years ago today this handsome YOUNG boy
And this YOUNG girl
Were married!
I know most people think that Mark must be a saint to put up with me. And they are right! I am often told by others what a wonderful husband I have and how lucky I am to have him. I agree 100% and I know God blessed me with far more than I deserved. Mark is a funny, patient, talented, Godly husband and a wonderful father. Dont be jealous ladies! :)
Happy Anniversary Mark! I love you!________________________________________
And...in case you were wondering, this is what Julie was doing 9 years ago today.
Sorry Julie, I couldn't resist adding this picture when I came across it!




11 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Nikki and Mark! Wow! 9 Years! That was a beautiful wedding and the reception was so pretty, too.
That picture of Julie is SO funny!!
Happy Anni! It seems like you have been together forever. I remember VIVIDLY your wedding (which I was AGAIN pregnant in).
I don't know Mark well, but I do know he is a gooood Man!
Remember the lady off the street that came to the reception? FUNNY!
And JULIE! So funny that girl! It made me smile!
Have a happy day and night!
happy anniversary! :)
Happy Anniversary!!
Yes, Mark is a good man. Good thing you found him before Dave did!!... :)
Yes, good picture of me! (sounding extremely sarcastic!!) What WAS I doing??!! And please do a post about the elderly lady in the lime green who partied with us at the reception!!
Yes, can you post more details about the reception crasher?
Happy 9th Anniversary Nikki and Mark!
Congratulations Nikki and Mark!! Your day was beautiful...I loved it! Has it really been 9 years ago?? Sheesh...time flies when you are having fun! I remember feeling such a honor that you let me hold your engagement ring during the ceremony! I'm so happy too that you found each other...tell us how you met! ;) JK!
Happy Anni, Nikki! You were a beautiful bride. Lovin Julie Day!
Yeah for anniversaries! What a beautiful wedding...and a precious couple!
Happy Anniversary Nikki! I hope you guys did something fun and exciting for the big day. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day...pretty dress, hair, everything!
And here I thought Julie was shy and quiet...obviously she likes to be the life of the party! :)
Happy Belated Anniversary Nikki! You and Mark make a GREAT couple and I'm glad God blessed you both with each other. I remembered your wedding clearly after I saw the picture of Julie dancing on your parents front porch! Hilarious!
I remember Tammy being pregnant too. I can see her white hose and white shoes below Mark! So funny!
happy Anniversary! LATE!
Post a Comment