Here is another example of a full length shot. It would be neat to use whatever prop your child is into at that stage. Pulling a wagon, holding a skateboard or book, Little girl in a tutu...oh the possibilities.
The final look. Sorry, the picture is a little fuzzy.
I made this set of the grand kids to give my mom for mothers day. I need to finish and add Colin to the collection. Still trying to think of a good mothers day gift for your mom or mother in law? Give this a try, they will love it.I plan to update our silhouettes each year and then hang the old ones together in a hall until I have a wonderful collection. That is my plan...we will see if it really happens.
8 comments:
Nikki! That is so cool! A man comes around to some of the children's boutiques in Charlotte and does these. I was going to do it last year but never did. Roy has one from when he was a little boy and I love it. I want to do the kid's, so I may give this a try. Thanks!!
So cute...Nikki. Glad you posted this. One of the other TK teachers that I work with is doing silhouette cards...but it looked so difficult so I decided just to make soaps for our Mother's Day gifts. I would love to do this on my nieces.
Thanks for the idea. :) Hope you are well.
NIKKI...those are great! I love how they look on your mantle too...so cool! That sounds so easy to do but I'm sure I would mess it up somehow. Your mom is going to love the ones you did of all the grandkids. You're such a creative gal!
Gosh...you make it look so easy! I just was looking up a site that you can send in your picture to and they do it for you!! But, forget her, I am gonna try this myself!
Thanks for the Great tutorial, and tell your Hubby "Happy Teacher Appreciation Day"!
Again, you are amazing! Your mom will love the gifts and the frames are beautiful.
Praying for your pregnancy!
Oh my goodness....amazing. I might actually try this....Love it oh ye creative one.
WOW! What a great idea and yours turned out SO CUTE!!! I love this idea and I MAY attempt this. I, like Jennifer said, will probably mess it all up. Where did you find the oval shaped frames and the cute rectangle frames you're giving to your mom?
What a great idea, Nikki! I especially love the ones where they are holding props. That is an idea that I am definitely going to copy.
Post a Comment