Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our Weekend

Adam had a baseball game Friday night. We were able to work it out so that Bentley and Adam could be on the same team and they LOVE IT! They are both very good players, serious about the game and very competitive...which can make things interesting. The thing they are most excited about is being able to wear a sports cup which they call a "nernie protector". Of course!

Then on Saturday we went to the lake with my BIL Pat,Riley & Bentley (Noel was out of town) We had a good time and the weather was hot and wonderful. This is the only picture I got because I was too busy enjoying the day. I think Bentley needs a haircut!
On the way home from the lake we stopped to get some ice cream. Adam decided to get one of those big cookie ice cream sandwiches. We got it to go and decided to eat in the car. A few minutes down the road Adam said "Mom, I spilled a little bit, do you have a napkin" I turned around and this is what I saw...
WHAT! A napkin!!??...Spilled a little bit!!?? I don't know what he was thinking, I don't think a napkin would have taken care of the mess he had made. I asked him if he was 2 years old or 7 years old. If only Colton was here already, I would have had some wipes on hand.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Donna said...

Haha! LOVE the last picture! What in the world?!! I hope you had a napkin on hand.

How nice that Adam and Bentley can play on the same team together. They'll always remember that. And a weekend sitting by a lake sounds very nice. It's been SO hot here!!!

Oh, and By the way, I started making my blog book yesterday and it is SOOOO time consuming!! I am enjoying it, though:)

Dolly said...

Good post Nikki! FIrst of all, I can't believe you only have 89 days left on your baby ticker! It seems like you just told us your were pregnant! This one is flying by!

Adam and Bentley are cute together. It sounds like fun going to the lake and enjoying the boat!

Unknown said...

Nernee protector, tooo funny!

Tiffany said...

Ok, my brothers played little league baseball, and I don't remember them wearing "nernie protectors" at that age! I didn't even know they made them that small (no offense to the boys of course). What a male-bonding experience for them!

The last picture & story cracked me up. At that point, you might-as-well just pull out the hose when you get home!

Jennifer said...

Now, that boy has some hair! It's so pretty though so it would be hard to cut. Adam looks like a pro out there. Max starts t-ball again next month...or as I like to call it - play in the dirt and not pay attention to the balls coming your way night.

I think everyone I know was out on a boat this past weekend...loving this weather and only wish I could be chilling on a boat too!

Momofgirls said...

Oh my goodness, he sounds like Lindsay...spilled a little bit!! Funny!

Being on the same team is so great! Last year Anna played soccer and basketball with some girls that go to her school (and I am friends with their moms) so it makes the season much more fun!!! You can have "BuddyPictures" done too! Shae does it every year with her friends, but how fun to have the cousins in the same picture!!

How are you feeling??