Friday, February 27, 2009

The REAL moment we have all been waiting for

I realize the last time I had a post with a similar title, I got some of your hopes up that I was going to post if the baby was a boy or girl. Sorry about that. This time it is the real deal...well almost. I have made a appointment on Wednesday for my ultrasound that will determine the sex of the baby. I promise to post Wednesday night, so check back for the exciting news. Hopefully Baby Hog will be cooperative and show his/her stuff!
So the other day I got this outfit. I know it is slightly tacky, but I thought it was so funny and cute and could not resist buying it. Even though I have no idea if the baby is a boy.
My sister Jenny said that if I bought a boys outfit already then I needed to buy a girls outfit too, just to be fair and not jinx anything before the ultrasound dont worry. we are not superstitious and I dont think I could really jinx anything. Just being funny girls! :) Anyway, it was a good excuse to buy something pink and girly. So here is what I got.
The blanket is so soft and I love anything pink and brown!

Don't worry, I saved all receipts and the the loosing outfit will be returned on Thursday! Stay tuned because the winning outfit will appear again on Wednesday night.

On another note - get ready for some exciting updates on my post about turning your blog into a scrapbook. I have been doing alot of research on the subject and think I may have come up with a plan. I just need to work out some kinks before I go public! I know you are all on the edge of your seats with anticipation! :) Ha!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Donna said...

Nikki Brewer Hogsed!!! Don't do this to us! Again, I thought you had found out and I was so excited and then had to find out that I have to wait a few more days?!!! I can't wait!!!

I LOVE the tie onesie! How funny! It will be hilarious to see a little baby man in that:) I love the girl stuff, too. I still say it's a girl, but we'll find out soon:)

Elizabeth said...

That's slightly cruel.
Howevs...
I ADORDE the tie onesie...makes me want a lil baby boy! hee..

Of course, the pink and brown is always beautiful! Love it!

Can't wait 'til Wed.!
(Yes, I'm going to update my blog..to say I've been a slacker blogger/mom is the understatement of the year)

Unknown said...

You did it again. I rushed right here w/out passing go. Slow and cruel punishment. I'll give it to you, though, that IS a clever way to break the news. Great idea. You should do a poll so we can all vote boy or girl. That can help the time pass more quickly till Wed. :)

Leah said...

Can't wait to hear! Those outfits are cute! :)

jaimebeasley said...

don't do another title post like this!! the excitement i was feeling as my page opened, then nothing. o well at least now i know it will be wednesday. you can guarantee that i will be at target on thursday buying baby hogsed lots of goodies!!

Dolly said...

I am SO GLAD you're finding out what the sex is! I cannot wait until Wednesday either! It will be such a fun day for you. I'm guessing it's a boy but I would LOVE for you to have a girl. Either way, it will be another adorable baby!

Where did you find that adorable onesie? It's so funny!

Dolly said...

Oh, and I'm grateful and excited that you did some research on that scrapbook blog thing. I'm interested to hear your tips. Good work!

Jennifer said...

So you talked your husband into going early...good for you...CANNOT WAIT to hear what you're having!!! I love the tie onesie - where did you get that? And the pink and brown stuff...so cute. Have you checked out all the blankets/baby stuff at Target? I was there yesterday and they had the greatest stuff.

The countdown until Wednesday is on... :)

Kristi Smalley said...

I can't wait to hear! Do you have a gut feeling yet? I say girl!

Rose said...

How exciting!!! I love the tie onsie....so funny. and of course the pink and brown is so pretty. I am going out of town Wednesday but hoping my dear hubby will let me take the laptop. if not I will have to wait until I get back. Have fun on Wednesday...those times are the best!!!

jday said...

I love the onesie! Very Dwight-like. Did they have it in a mustard color like he wears??

Happy Four said...

Nikki, you had me on that one! Both of the outfits are adorable. I hope all goes great at the ultrasound and that you get a great view of your precious baby.

Denise said...

Rooting for a girl! If it is a girl you need to change the polka dots on our blog to pink!

Girl, your stats are gonna fly on Wednesday!

Momofgirls said...

Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday!!! I am so excited!!!!

I love BOTH choices in outfits...

Feeling better??

Tiffany said...

You sure know how to make people look at your post!! Can't wait 'til Wednesday...so is Adam still going with you? Can't wait to hear the story of that! :)

Anonymous said...

Nikki I was so excited to see if you found out. I can't wait....I do think it's a boy though remember the Hogseds have a way of only making boys!!!!! I would love to see a belly pic!