skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Can somebody help me?
Like many of you, I started blogging as a way to document what is going on in our lives and to replace having to scrapbook, which I hate doing. But I am having trouble turning my blog into a scrapbook. I have been working with the Blurb website, but was surprised to see that it does not download your posts in the same format it appears on your blog. My pictures will not appear in the order they were on my blog and I basically have to reformat everything, which is like posting all the information all over again. This would take hours and days. Do any of you know if there is an easier way to turn your blog into a scrapbook where it will appear in its normal format? Please let me know and suggestions and advice! :)
7 comments:
A few weeks ago, I was surfing some blogs and another person was saying this same thing. She said that The Blurb was trying to reformat their system to make it work for blogger. She said it is just a time thing and they hope to have it fixed soon.
I cannot remember what blog I found this info on. Sorry!
I checked with Blurb and they said this is all they offer in formatting. There was an issue with Blogger, but it is fixed now. It will not format in your regular blog appearance. Denise, have you done a book from your blog before?
If you find out let me know...I wanted to turn my old blog into a book but just haven't had the time to do it. (lazy)
I don't know what the deal is about the the commenting. Sometimes I try to leave comments and it just won't let me either. who knows... But I would never block you....unless you say something mean and then I would.. ha ha. Did you get your monogram machine working?? oh and come by and get your award I added you. How could I forget the girl who made Sophia the best Poncho in the world. She is literally obsessed with it!! You don't have to do it (the award thing)..its time consuming but at least snatch it and put it on your side bar. have a great day!!! and I just noticed you are pregnant! How exciting!!!
How annoying and disappointing...I had checked out Blurb last week and was excited about the prospects and how they made it sound easy! I don't want to spend hours either, redoing everything! Maybe if we wait a year or two, it will end up effortless...at least that's my plan.
Sorry, no help here. I tried to do this about a year ago. I downloaded my whole blog onto some program (it was the linke Denise has on her blog). All of my posts were on there but the pictures were all in different forms. Also, it ended up crashign my computer! I dont' know why, but I gave up. Let me know how it works.
I haven't done this yet. I had heard that Blurb wasn't working with Blogger anymore...maybe that is a rumor. Another one of my blogger friends blogged about having trouble with Blurb and she posted this link as her answer. She made her book through this site and said it was great.. Hope this helps a bit. http://serv.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html
Thanks Jamie! I just checked that link out and it looks like it might work. I uploaded my blog but didnt have time to tweak and see if everything looks good. I will keep you posted. FINGERS CROSSED!
Post a Comment