Girls! Thank you so much for coming to my shower for Denise. Now, if this was a real life shower we would all be dressed up and making small talk while eating...
Ham Biscuits

Spinach Dip (my personal favorite)
Veggie Tray
You gotta have some good ol punch!
You gotta have some good ol punch!And dont forget dessert. 

But instead we all get to be in the comfort of our own homes and eat whatever unhealthy snacks we want to. For me that will mean...
If the shower were actually at my home, you would find this banner up on my Mantle.
If the shower were actually at my home, you would find this banner up on my Mantle.
Now lets move on to opening the rest of the gifts. Click on the guests below to see every ones special post for Denise.
DENISE
Caroline - Donna - Inger - Dolly - Teecy - Julie - Jenny - Noel - Amee - Jennifer - Kristi - Glenda - Hannah - Joy





13 comments:
Nikki! I am having a blast at this baby shower! Seriously! Nikki, This is the way to have a shower! You are so smart to think of this!
Thank you for doing this for me Nikki, and thank you for the burp cloths. I love the colors.
Everyone's posts and gifts have been so sweet, so thoughtful and so diverse! I love it all and need it all too!
Everyone did really well in the creativity area too! You girls had me laughing--OUT LOUD! Margaux and Harry Jack kept looking at me like I was nuts.
Last night as Danny and I were getting ready to go to bed, he was brushing his teeth and I jokingly asked him what I should wear to my baby shower. He about choked laughing--I guess he really thought it was funny.
So what am I wearing to my shower--a nice hand me down maternity out fit from Donna. Brown yoga type pants and a navy and brown, hooded, long sleeve top. I have no make up on, and my hair is pulled up in a clip--although Danny will be home from church in an hour and I need to at least try to look better than when he left this morning. Oh, and I have on my .99 cent Old Navy slippers I bought at the end of the season last year. Needless to say, I am very comfy for my shower. Like I said, this is the way to have a shower! Thank you Nikki! You're the best!
(Oh, for you Lynchburger's, my parents and Dawn are flying down her next week. I feel bad that everyone is having to spend extra money to mail the gifts. If you get them to my parents or Dawn, they can bring them when they come. Seriously--they don't mind.)
Also, way to organize the layout of this shower. I don't know how you thought this all out but even down to the links of the gifts--incredible! You need to somehow post a link about this to your blog for anyone out there who wants to do this.
I keep thinking of more and more incredible things about this shower. I am proud and honored to be a part of this.
Oh, and I am still trying to get to all the links. I have Sunday lunch in the oven and two little crumb snatchers at my ankles....
Nikki,
You are so talented, creative, giving and sweet! So are all the girls in this "blog circle". I am so honored to be a part of this fun group!
The layout of the shower...how cute! This really was a great idea, and makes those that are far away feel included! Denise is right, more people should do this!
Maybe Tip Junkie will feature it!!
Thankyou for the precious favors..how thoughtful to go to all the effort to make and send all of us such a nice gift!
What a fun morning this has been!!
Great job Nikki! So cute!!! You are such a nice friend!
Nikki, thank you so much for all your planning and thoughtfulness. I adore my party favors...adore them! Thank you so much.
Heeeeeey (said in the shrilly, girl voice that greets you when you walk into a shower)...I love your house...I mean blog..and everything looks so pretty...I can't believe the spread..YUMMY!
Nikki...HILARious. I LOVE your gift. This is the best shower EVA!!!
Nikki, I am getting ready to post Mom and Dayna's gift on my blog. Add the link when you get a chance...
Oh, and I"m having a great time at thsi shower. I love the food! And the party favors are great! THANKS!!!
Nikki, I left you a comment on my blog but in case you don't revisit it, I got my shower favors yesterday. Just in time! Thank you so much, you are SO CREATIVE! I want to come to Lynchburg and just be your shadow for a day and get some ideas from you.
I LOVE the baby hanger for her door. How cute! I have never seen anything like that. Where do you get your ideas?
I also LOVED the burp cloths. I loved the fabrics you chose. So pretty and classy!
Thank you again for hosting this. You dun good!!!
Actually, you should have also shipped us each a piece of shower cake shipped in dry ice so we could REALLY feel a part. HA!
Nikki you did a great job. What a good friend you are. I am proud of you (said like an older sister!). I loved the refreshment too. I could just smell the ham biscuits!
Okay, I could dive into that plate of ham biscuits right now...I'm a sucker for those!
Thanks again, Nikki, for all the extra effort you put into this. You're a cool gal! :)
Oh, and I love the burp clothes...too cute!
Nikki,
Thank you so much for including me in this special celebration of Denise and her family. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I appreciate the wonderful favors you did...what a nice suprise. Your food looked so much better than mine...I opted for the Fritos!! Thanks again!
Nikki! This was such an amazing idea! How very cool! Very very! You are one creative cookie. I'm glad to be your kin. :-)
Post a Comment