Wow! It is good to be home! I have actually been home for a few days, but it took me a while to get back in the swing of things. I came home VERY sick and actually ended up in the emergency room Thanksgiving night. But everything is fine now. I have enjoyed catching up on all the blogs I missed and I was so excited to see that Baby Logan arrived! We had that shower just in time! Congrats Danny and Denise. I am so happy for you guys!
I have been in India & Nepal this trip. I usually take a flight to Chicago and connect to my International flight from there. I really like that airport and I am always on the lookout for celebrities when I travel, but have never been so lucky to see anyone of interest. Other than Barrack & McCain (you might remember that from an old post) :)
I am not sure if you would consider this a celebrity, but look who I ran into on this trip....
It is GOOD to be home!





13 comments:
FINALLY! I've been wondering where you've been the past few days!!...
Love the pic with Geraldo! Glad to see he still has the creepy mustache!!
What kind of sick? And why did you have to go to the emergency room??! Now I feel bad that I haven't called... I was letting you get settled in!
emergency room? what the heck?!?!?!
i didnt call because i was giving you time with mark and adam. call me soon!!!
Great pics, Nikki! Look at those COTW kids...they are so grown up...with mustaches too! ha ha. Shova is beautiful! Great post.
Nikki! Finally! It's been too long. I want to know about the sickness, too. Food poisoning? Stomach problems?
I love the pic of Geraldo. He grosses me out.
Glad you're better! LOVE Geraldo. too flippin funny. And the pictures from your room...what an AMAZING view. Really...breathtaking.
I knew it ... you have been sick as a dog, but still managed to get your pic of Geraldo up! Great post and good pics of the COTW kids - can't believe their so big! Anyway, glad you are feeling better. We missed you on Thanksgiving!
Emergency room on Thanksgiving? Wow! Tell us more about it. I hope you're feeling better by now.
I'm LOL at the pic of you and good ole' Geraldo! I haven't seen that man in a long time. Good for you for asking to get a picture. That's a great blogger.
Your trip looked nice but I know you're happy to be back and with your family again.
Now Nikki, I'm confused as to why you went to India? Have I missed reading something??? Fill me in please!
That stinks that you were at the ER on Thanksgiving night, but glad you're better now. You've got to gear up for the big holiday season - I bet you're busy working away!
Glad you're back safely!!!
Nikki, I am so pleased to see an update and what a keeper...Geraldo, what scenery and the COTW who are growing up.
I am sorry you had to go the hospital and glad to know you have recovered.
Much love.
How did you ask GR for a picture? SO funny!
Love all the other pics from India. AND I am so glad you got home safely!
What a wonderful blessing you all have being able to travel with your dad's ministry. What life-changing trips.
I'm sorry you came home sick. Do you think you got an Indian Tapeworm or Parasite? Ha! Just a thought.
THanks for thinking of the blog family when you got a picture of GR.
I just received a random facts tag and decided to tag 7 people. If you're interested in sharing 7 facts, please see my blog!
Nikki! I have been missing you! I hope you are not blogging because you are making millions at your "store!!!! I am anxious for you to come back, and I hope you will post pictures of your Christmas home!
My SIL LOVED her necklace, and my hair stylist got her order from you and loved it too!
Post a Comment