Saturday, October 18, 2008
Honorable Mention
Each year Adam's school has a carnival. It is a big deal in the community and something all the kids look forward to. They have the children draw pictures for the posters they put up around town to promote the carnival. I guess they have a contest for the posters and give out first place, second place, third place and then....honorable mention. We got a note on Friday saying that Adam had won honorable mention in the contest and that his poster would be put up at the BEDFORD AVENUE FOOD LION! For those of you who live in Lynchburg, you know what a special location that is. (said with a little sarcasm) We drove down there before it got too dark outside :) so we could get a picture.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Great picture, Adam!
I love it! That is very cool...Do you get a copy of the poster?
WOOHOO! Go Adam! I bet he was proud and so were his parent:) Oh, and I'm laughing at the sarcastic comment! You are a funny girl:)
Good for Adam! I am dying at your Food Lion comment! We used to live right up the street and never went after dark and usually only in extreme emergencies! We affectionately refer to it as the "ghetto Food Lion". Makes me miss the ghetto a little!
Nikki you are funny. I am laughing too! Bless Adams heart! Too bad he couldn't have a better location. BUT, you're a good mommy to drive down there and get his picture in front of his poster!
Cute picture Adam!
Congratulations to Adam!
Precious!! No matter what location it was posted!!
Post a Comment