We are painting the inside of our house (Yes, the entire inside. except for the bedrooms. Ughh)and had to go to Lowes today to get all our supplies. I had always seen their signs and advertisements for the classes they have for kids, but I always thought you had to pay for them. Well, I was wrong! Every other Saturday Lowes has a little project for kids to make. AND IT IS ALL FREE! They give you an apron & safety goggles TO KEEP and each time you come you get a patch that features the days project. You can collect all the patches and sew them on your apron. Let me tell you, Adam LOVED this and there were plenty of little girls there doing it to. so dont shy away if you have a little girl. We are at Lowes and Home Depot pretty much every weekend. We live in an old house that is constantly in need of repairs. I dont know how I have missed this kids class all this time. Mark & Adam working on the skeleton.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Thank You Lowes!
Adam asked if he could sleep in our guest room last night. He wanted stay up late and fall asleep watching TV. Since it was a Friday night and we did not have any plans for Saturday we let him do it. I woke up this morning and went in to check on him and this is what I found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Wow...thats great...Adam and Colin look so cute...train 'em young! I never knew that Lowes did this? I'll have to keep this in mind. Hey...I would love to see you when we come up for Homecoming in 2 weekends...lets email. It might be a fast visit but it has been too long...need to see you and catch up on the years!
Cute post - love the goggles! We will have to take all the boys together one time. Next time, Mark and Pat will have to wear goggles too!
Nikki, I was just telling Joy that I thought Home Depot had classes like this. Good to know that Lowes does too. You'll have to pass on this info to her as well.
I love the post and the project. My hubby took Liam for the first time last time and they made a little fire engine. He loved it and couldn't get over the apron and patch. We will be back for more for sure...can't beat free things that help them with creativity.
I LOVE the picture of Adam sleeping!! Sounds like Mark's Saturday mornings are now booked!
Now that is VERY cool. I had no idea. Hmmm, Gracie may really like that! Love the pic of Adam at the beginning...too cute!
I always thought you had to pay for those, too? Michael's does it some weekends and I think you have to pay $5 for those. Good to know that Lowes and HD are free.
The picture of Adam is cute! I bet he was cold:(
Nikki, I just completed The Kite Runner about 15 mins. ago and couldn't stop crying. You were right - it is so much better than A Thousand Splendid Suns and that was a great book.
It was amazing and one of those books that stays with you. Thank you so much for the recommendation.
Poor little boy...no covers, nothin! Could you just not eat them up when they're sleeping like that? Good idea on the Home Depot classes...I think Max would enjoy that!
Post a Comment