1. You can choose between making portions for 3 people or 6 people. Which is great for our family of 3 because we always seem to have way too many left overs when I cook meals at home. Or you can pay for the meal to feed 6 people and split in half into 2 container to make 2 meals out of one. You also go home with some new recipe ideas for the future.
2. You can stop by anytime and pick up fresh meals that have already been prepared for you. I love to do this on my way home from work. It is a good meal that I dont feel guilty about.
3. There are other franchises like Make and Take, but I like M & T the best because the food is more family friendly and they have good size portions.
4. You can book private parties to go with your friends for birthdays, showers or just for fun.
5. This is the most exciting one - They are having cookie week the week after Thanksgiving. They will have all different kinds of cookie dough options you can make for your holiday baking. Take it home and freeze it until you are ready to do the baking. Cuts your time and mess down significantly!
There are different recipies each month. This week there were 16 meals to choose from. This week I made:
Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken with Blue Cheese and Pecans
Aussie Chicken (like Alice Springs Chicken at Outback!!!)
Chicken Cordon Blue
and pictures below is one of our favorites - Cheesy Shrimp Pasta




8 comments:
Nikki, again. I am so impressed! I think I am definitely going to check these places out. We actually have on a mile down the street from us. I forgot it's name but it's a place just like make and take. Thanks for the inspiration!
Oh, and that shrimp pasta stuff looks yummy!
Ok...You had me at "Make & Take"...I don't think that we have a specific Make & Take in Charlotte (at least close to me) but there are others similar...I never thought about going to one because I thought that it would too expensive just for Daniel and I, but your pic of the shrimp pasta looks so good! :) Now that I am working full time with a long commute I am hating the dinner-making hour! I think I need to do this...good post, Nikki! - jamie
YUM!
You should definately do it Jamie. It may sound expensive at first. But if you really add up everything you have to buy to make a meal at home, you probably spend alot more. Let me know if you try it and how you like it.
I went to my mom's for dinner tonight and she had the brown sugar meatloaf she had made at M&T. It was sooo good. I am going to try to go soon!
I've been meaning to go to this place forever. My mom, Dayna and Dawn always talk about it and I've yet to go. If you ever do a party, please let me know. I would love to be included. And by the way, you should have seen my eyes light up when you mentioned that they are doing cookies the week after Thanksgiving! I'M THERE!!!!
That dish looks scrumptous. That is great that you and your mom were able to go together. I did it a few times in Arizona and loved it...got a group of ladies together and made our meals and that I didn't have to think about what to prepare for the coming weeks. Such an incredible stress reducer and I can be one big stress ball!
Post a Comment