MyFallSwap gift arrived from Donna today. I cannot tell you how excited I was. I ripped open the box like I was a 5 year old child on Christmas morning. I had planned on waiting till tonight to have Mark take a picture of me opening it, but I just couldn't wait. Donna titled it "The fall gift for the mom on the go"
There is a Starbucks less than a block from my house, so you can bet I will be there tonight to get my Pumpkin Spice Latte!
THANK YOU Donna! I love every single thing. This has been so fun and exciting. Thank you to Denise for all your work in organizing this. Great idea.




10 comments:
Love it! Cute wallet! Cute purse too!
Pucker up tonight for Markie Mark!
I'll be sending bloggers your way to view it all, via a link from my post! Again, I say, "To the gift giver!"
I'm so glad you liked it! I was nervous having you because you are such a crafty/creative person. You failed to mention that the gift was called "For the Mom on the Go...Fall Edition".
Jennifer, recognize the riboon on the "classy" package? Nikki, I'm laughing that you thought it was wrapped classy. I couldn't find any nice fall paper.
Good job on your Fall Swap gift - Donna! Adorably wrapped and presented, too!
I am so signing up for the winter/Christmas one!
OK Donna. I have corrected my post and given you credit for the title of the gift.
Very nice gifts and all well presented Donna! Let me know about the lipgloss- I think I could use some sexiness these days!!!
LOVE IT ALL! I was just getting ready to turn in for the night (sounds like a saying from Little House on the Prairie or something) and I wanted to check to see if Donna's package arrived. I loved seeing what you got! It's so fun seeing everything. I wonder who is next? I was laughing that Donna put, "lipgloss to help with your sexiness." And Donna, nice paper with your name on it!
So cute Nikki! I think my favorite was the $5 dollar bill...very smart and creative! And who can't use a little lipgloss! Good job, Donna!!!
I thought Jenius was taking all the tissue paper and ribbon home with her...did you steal it away from your poor mother?
By the look of your map those Tip Junkie ladies must L-O-V-E your Three Tiered Stand!!!
Jennifer, the ribbon was accidentally left at our house, so I decided to keep it! I still have tons of it left:)
I'm totally jealous. What a fun swap!!!!
Post a Comment