Monday, August 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I am finally home. I wasnt gone very long, but I missed my boys so much. I got in late last night and was pretty tired. Adam was so cute this morning. He woke up and poured me a bowl of cereal with milk and brought it to me in bed...all by himself...without Mark knowing or helping! He is the sweetest boy! Although, Mark did find milk spilled in the kitchen minutes later, but how could you be mad?
I had planned on posting some pictures from my trip, but I am having some issues. It keeps saying it cannot upload the pictures because of internal error. I tried using Marks computer and it still didnt work, so I dont think it is on my end. Can any of you more experienced bloggers give me some hints?

4 comments:

jday said...

Hello! Glad you made it back safely!

Dolly said...

Ah, that's the sweetest story about Adam making you breakfast! He's taking care of his mommy now that she's home.

Welcome home! It always feels so good to be back in your own bed. I've had that problem before uploading pictures. I found that if you just try it later, it will work. Sometimes it's a time thing. Hope that helps.

Donna said...

Welcome home. That's cute about Adam and the cereal. I'm sure he's glad his mommy's home.

I had that problem once with Blogspot, too. It's so annoying. Just give it time and try again.

Joanna Christmas said...

Hi. My name is Joanna Christmas. I'm Teecy's sister in law. I saw the ADORABLE pillowcase dress that you made for Denise's daughter and I was curious about it. I would love to make some for friends. Do you have a pattern? If so, where did you find it? I just can't get over how adorable they are! My email address is robbyandjoanna@yahoo.com
(Sorry to bother you with this on your blog!)