Friday, August 1, 2008

Hello from India

Check out the cuties I am bringing back from India. Actually they are from Nepal, but we met up in India yesterday and will fly back to the US tomorrow night. They have enjoyed lots of first at the hotel...swimming, hot shower, lots of TV. It is so fun to watch them experience all these new things! They are sitting and watching me as I post this and they are very interested in the computer and seeing their pictures on it. Too Cute!

Suresh, Deepesh, Neha, Yeshoda & Suresh
The classic silly face picture.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Awwwww, that's cute! I bet it was neat to see them swim in a hotel pool! That's a fun job you have:)

Be safe coming home. Take lots of good pics on the way home, too.

jday said...

Is Suresh the Nepali version of the name John or Mike??

Have a good flight home, and keep your camera handy so you can get some good shots if you see anything blogworthy!

Denise said...

Very very sweet! And, how neat to get to watch them experience so many new things!

Julie, you are funny. Suresh!!!

Nikki said...

too funny...yes, everyone in India is either Suresh or Ashok.

Jenny Mather said...

They are so cute, I can't wait to see them!!

Dolly said...

So cute!!! I bet they LOVE Auntie Nikki too. Thanks for posting pictures while you're there. I tell you what...you really are a born blogger.