Friday, December 23, 2011

2011 Ornament


Every year I make a personalized ornament for each of the boys. Well, yesterday I realized that I had completely forgot this years ornament.  YIKES!  So, 2 days before Christmas I was frantically digging through my craft room (actually it is a craft closet that I pretend is a room) to see what I could come up with.  I also got a lot of inspiration from tons of embroidery hoop ornaments on pinterest.  Here is the last minute 2011 ornament...


I took some of my leftover canvas fabric from the Christmas bags and hooped it on an little embroidery hoop.   


 I ironed heat & bond to some brown dot scrap fabric and cut out the reindeer shapes out on my Cameo.  Iron the cute shapes on the canvas and embellished with ribbon and embroidery thread.  I cut the names and date out with t shirt vinyl, but I plan on going back and embroidering their names when I have more time.  Yeah, lets be honest...that will never happen...

Grady got an ornament too.  I love how it turned out and it looks just like him.




Merry Christmas Adam, Colton & Grady!


2 comments:

The Bentleys said...

Beautiful! Adorable(from Aunt CARRIE)Men don't use the word adorable! Ha

Momofgirls said...

So cute! Those lucky future daughters in law of yours.....