*random and long post …trying to catch up*
Wow! I did not mean to take such a long break from blogging. Not too much was going on in September except for everyone adjusting back to a school routine (Colton still SCREAMS HIS HEAD OFF every time I take him to pre school). But I am ready and excited for October. LOVE Fall!!!!
Colton continues to keep me on my toes every second of everyday. I have to strategically plan my showers now, because of incidents like…
He loved popping the keys off my computer. And guess what? They don’t just “POP” right back on!
And I am so excited that it is finally Pumpkin Chocolate Muffin season…Until I find them smooched into my carpet. I don’t know if I was more upset about the carpet or the wasted muffin.
Colton loves taking his clothes off…
He was playing with Adam outside the other day and I looked out the window to see this…I am sure the neighbors were real impressed!
And on a totally different subject…We have been busy with lots of projects around the house. My mom introduced me to CHALK PAINT…not chalkboard paint. This paint is life changing for painting furniture. I am in love! Maybe I will do a separate post on it soon. I transformed this ugly thing (I know! Brady Bunch!)…
Into this. (the colors are different in person. more mustard color) I got the inspiration from Pinterest and the Pleated Poppy’s yellow dresser. I even copied her instruction for the painted canvas.
And I got really brave and stepped out of my comfort zone this weekend. I painted stripes on the bathroom walls. It was a nightmare to accomplish this and I don’t think I will ever do it again. But I do like how it turned out. (still need to accessorize…it wont stay this bare)
I am still working on Adam’s baseball room. It has gone on longer than I expected, but I think it will be done soon.
Ok, that is about all for September. Now bring on the pumpkins, hayrides, sweaters, pumpkin spice latte, candy corn and everything Fall has to offer!




3 comments:
Wow! Somebody has been busy!! It all looks great!
HAHAHAHA!!! I need to read your posts about Colton after I get off of work. I thought I was going to get in trouble from laughing so loud!! I love the fence picture and the black line! hahahhaha!!
With the Chalk paint, does it go a long way?? I'm thinking I might have to buy a can :) I love that yellow!!! And good job on the bathroom!!
I wish you hadn't said that you will NEVER do stripes on walls again...I want striped walls......but there is NO WAY I am gonna try it! I am still waiting for the house tour pictures!
Post a Comment