Saturday was the PERFECT Fall day! I met up with my mom, Uncle Tommy, Aunt Carrie, Liz & Gracie…out in the COUNTRY… for some free pinto beans and cornbread at Old Mill Primitives! Oh, it was so fun and YUMMY! We were on the hunt for some more Chalk Paint and old blue Mason Jars so I can make some of THESE. I didn’t find any jars! Boo. But we did all walk away with some Chalk Paint.
Then the ENTIRE Brewer clan met up at Layman’s Farm for more Fall festivities. Fried Oreos, pumpkins, cow train rides, apples and CHAOS!
Good times and great memories!




3 comments:
Dolly said she saw you all yesterday. And your aunt & uncle-they are so cute. I love running into them at LCA and at church!
I look every day to see if you have posted! Yay! Today was my lucky day! I love those canning jar soap dispensers! I have ONE blue canning jar (from my friend in Lynchburg) She is partners in the store Bluebird Urban Schoolhouse ( i think that is the name)..have you been there!?
Colton is getting SO BIG, it seems like he was just born :( And YOU are looking GREAT! Happy Fall!
I actually DIDN'T see you but Leland said he did. Sorry I missed you guys. Eleanore needed to eat! :)
That place was so fun! I think we'll be making it a fall tradition for us. So much to do for all ages too. It was perfect weather too. Colton IS getting big. Your boys are so cute Nikki!
Post a Comment