Monday, August 15, 2011

Shout Out

I thoroughly enjoyed these customized cups when we were at the beach.  They were filled with Sonic Ice each day. Ahhh…cold, crushed ice!P1080538

My sweet friend Jennifer made them and sent them to us just in time for Vaca.  She used to take such good care of my boys when I was working…until she got married and moved all the way to Cali…we miss her A LOT!P1080469

“Colton’s Chicka”…how perfect for him.  This will be such a cute keepsake to remember all his funny words.

P1080470

Check out her BLOG SHOP where you can order your very own.  Her prices cant be beat and these would make great teacher gifts!  She has a lot of other cute things too.

P1080465

THANKS JENNIFER…WE LOVE THEM!

1 comment:

with love, jennifer said...

Thanks for this :) Although, I wish I knew how to make my shop look cool! We may be spending Thanksgiving there now! I hope you'll still be in town!!!