How absolutely precious...and priceless! See Colton's little legs "windmilling" down the driveway to hug Adam! I love it! (Keep this pic for later reference in case you need it....)
Nik, this video is WONDERFUL...I have to watch it over and over. Your skill even in starting with the brief time as Colton is waiting on the porch and then takes off when he sees the school bus...oh, it is a fabulous video...a prize winner!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is the sweetest thing ever!
AWWW!!!
How absolutely precious...and priceless! See Colton's little legs "windmilling" down the driveway to hug Adam! I love it! (Keep this pic for later reference in case you need it....)
Nik, this video is WONDERFUL...I have to watch it over and over. Your skill even in starting with the brief time as Colton is waiting on the porch and then takes off when he sees the school bus...oh, it is a fabulous video...a prize winner!
...AND the ending shot of Adam leaning down and loving his baby brother...oh, Nik, this is just adorable!
This video is SO SWEET! It almost brought tears to my eyes. Very sweet! I love how Adam pats his little bro on the back and looks at you.
I am so glad you got that on video! How adorable!
Post a Comment