I don’t know about you, but our summer has FLOWN by. We are definitely ready for school to start so we can get back into a better routine, where we are not so lazy everyday. Don’t get me wrong…lazy has been fun!
As usual, I have been a complete copy cat with back to school craft projects. Thank goodness for crafty blogs that are generous with their creative ideas! I copied the Ruler Wreath idea from Polka Dot Chair. Just made a few minor changes. This was a super easy and cheap one to make.
Back 2 School pennant to match my wreath.
I also copied Eighteen 25 with the Teacher Goodie Box.
I got these little word strips from the dollar store and love them. They look like official school business. :) They will be good to use for gift tags ad other projects for teachers throughout the year.
They were also a cute addition to the Teacher Goodie Box.
OK, the inside of my box is not near as cute and sassy as Eighteen 25. I still need to add some things and jazz it up a bit. I love how she color coordinated all the office supplies, but I could not find any cute ones like that anywhere. I think I am going to add a little container of Tylenol. If I was a teacher, that is what I would need EVERY DAY!
We are all ready for Monday now, except for the fact that I am in denial about having a child starting 4th grade!!!!!! How did that happen so fast?




1 comment:
Very cute!! Leave it to you to find adorable teacher gifts. Adam's teachers will LOVE you!
I saw a wreath like that on Pinterest that was made with crayons instead of rulers. The rulers are so cute, too! Way to go:)
Post a Comment