Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dollar Store Tiered Stand

I have shown variation of this project HERE and HERE, but I saw THIS inspiration and decided to try it using items from the Dollar Store.P1080099

Fist off I went to my Dollar Store and got a pizza pan, pie pan & cake pan…because that was really the only choices they had.P1080086

Spray pained some candlesticks.P1080087

Glue them all together with some E-6000 glue.P1080091

Added some tin containers I had on hand (got these from IKEA, but I am pretty sure they had some at the dollar store too)

P1080098

OK, so it is really not near as cute as the original inspiration over at MaryJanes & Galoshes, but it was cheap and it has so many purposes.  Depending on what supplies you already have on hand, this project could cost as little as $3 (that is what it cost me).  I like that price tag. SmileP1080095

I cant decide where to put it or what to use it for.

P1080100

Craft supplies…

P1080099

Fruit stand for the kitchen…

P1080101

I am debating putting it in my bathroom to hold all my makeup, lotions and junk.   Wait…It would also be so cute for a party with cupcakes and cake pops on it.  Oh, the possibilities are endless and I cant make up my mind!

What are you waiting for?  Get out to your Dollar Store and make one of these ASAP.  You will be glad you did.

2 comments:

Georgette said...

super cute! i love the buckets for crayons and such:D

Leah said...

Great ideas!

I hope you trip goes well. :)