Friday, May 27, 2011

Selling Viagra

I am very sorry if you are continuing to get spam emails from me soliciting Viagra as well as other questionable material.  I have switched my email address 3 times…and let me tell you, changing your email address is not easy.  Do you know how many accounts and other things are tied to your email address?

Switching email accounts and closing old accounts did not seem to solve the problem…so I took my computer to “We Fix Stupid Computers” (great name) and they had to wipe out my whole computer, they thought the issue could be a virus on my computer.  I lost EVERYTHING!  EV-RY-THING when they wiped it out!!!!  They said this should take care of the problem.  But low and behold I started hearing from people today that they are still getting spam mail from my various 3 accounts that are supposed to closed accounts.  UGH!  I want to cry!  I have spent way too much time opening new email accounts, changing all other accounts that are tied to my email address, re loading everything that was on my computer only to find out I cant find the original discs for things that were originally loaded on my computer (like the printer). Sobbing!

All this to say that I am sorry if you are annoyed by my spam mail being sent to you…Just know that I am just as annoyed and trying my best to fix it.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hey, this happened to me about a month ago. All I had to do is change my password on my email account and it fixed the problem, right away. Have you tried that? If you haven't changed your password, the people sending the spam still have access to your account (your original account) and address book.

Momofgirls said...

Every time I get an "email" from you I say to myself, "Oh man, poor Nikki!" What a pain! I hope you figure it out and I hope you can recover all the "stuff" Did you have your pictures backed up?