Home sweet home is right! SO happy for you Nikki! Is this in Boonsboro?
Hey Debbie told me the other day that she was in Kroger and this lady kept smiling at her. She said the lady had 2 boys and she looked familiar but she couldn't place her---until the last minute and then she realized it was you. Debbie lives over the not too far from you--you where you used to live.
I'll be praying that the closing goes smoothly! I know that can be frustrating at times!
Whoohooo, Congrats Nikki! I know you're so happy that your house finally sold. I can't believe it took so long because I LOVED your old house. Your new house is beautiful and I know you'll have it homey in no time!
2 comments:
Home sweet home is right! SO happy for you Nikki! Is this in Boonsboro?
Hey Debbie told me the other day that she was in Kroger and this lady kept smiling at her. She said the lady had 2 boys and she looked familiar but she couldn't place her---until the last minute and then she realized it was you. Debbie lives over the not too far from you--you where you used to live.
I'll be praying that the closing goes smoothly! I know that can be frustrating at times!
Whoohooo, Congrats Nikki! I know you're so happy that your house finally sold. I can't believe it took so long because I LOVED your old house. Your new house is beautiful and I know you'll have it homey in no time!
Post a Comment