Congrats to the winner of the Japan Apron – nila1920
And the winner for the t shirt is – tbyk10
Winners were chosen by my cute assistant. I promise it was fair and square.
If you are one of the lucky winners, please email me hogwashdesigns(at)hotmail(dot)com with your address so I can get these out to you. tbyk10 – please let me know the t shirt size you prefer.




5 comments:
Man, I forgot to get in on this giveaway. VERY cute Nikster and very kind of you to give away!
And, way to go on the 13 comments on the giveaway post. Isn't it nice to see who reads your blog???!!!!
AHHHHHHH I'm jumping up and down right now!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You so made my morning! I've never ever won anything! I will cherish your beautiful apron:D
Nikki,
Did you use your fabric or fabric from Silhouette's website?? I'm feeling a fabric banner coming on!!
I had to start a whole new blog..this is my new one :/
I am so sad I didn't win :( your post convinced me that I must buy one of these machines.
PS congrats to the winner!!
hey nikki, just stopping by to see if you got my emails:)
Post a Comment