Are you ready for February? I have been thinking about lots of Valentines ideas lately and thought I would compile a few from the “archives”.
Adam said he wanted to do the same Valentines that we did last year. I guess the “I LOVE” was a hit. I was kind of dreading all the work, but I realized this would probably be his last year for school valentines so I should enjoy it while it lasts.
Thankfully I did not rush right out and buy all the supplies, because he has changed his mind several times now and I think we are going to do THIS for his school valentines…also seen HERE. Amazing! Who thinks of these ideas? I will keep you posted on how or if they even turn out.
Ohhh…and these valentine versions of the EDIBLE CRAYONS. I love making these. Such a fun and easy project for kids to do with you! The original details from Gourmet Mom are HERE. And while I was just reviewing her post about the edible crayons I noticed she has added even more labels, including Ohio State!!!! We will definitely be making those seeing as that is our favorite team! GO BUCKEYES!
Ok, I know that this was technically a Christmas idea. But these would be great for Valentines day too. Imagine cute Valentine papers and ribbons (and let me add that this is a horrible picture of these…my goal for 2011 is to finally get a new camera). Don’t go buy a box of chocolates…make your OWN.
Stay tuned for more Valentine ideas coming up. Cupcakes in a Jar…In a Box! :) What?




3 comments:
LOVE all of these. I need the cupcakes in a jar (box) pronto cuz the twins birthday party is a cupcake theme! Can't wait. Have't been here in forever. Glad to see you're still blogging and crafty (cue Beastie Boys....she's crafty)...:)
LOVE the Tootie-Pop Valentine cards! How can I talk my boys into those instead of the traditional ones you buy at Target?
I was going to do those same lollipop valentines this year for Linds and Anna...we're gonna try it, so we'll see if Miss Picky likes 'em.
Keep the ideas coming!!
Have I mentioned how glad I am that you are "back"?
Post a Comment