This is what happens when you leave your child in the care of his grandparents…
They get the dog and the baby confused. My dad emailed me this picture…nice!
Actually, this is Colton’s favorite place to be when he is at my parents house. He loves crawling in the dog cage, locking himself in and playing with the dog toys. I know…NaSTY!




4 comments:
Funny. I think one of my nephews liked to do this too, with my parents old dog cage! Maybe it was Michael or Roy Austin???
LOVE this boy!!!
Well, we had a German Shorthair hunting dog that LIVED OUTSIDE and she was so stinky. One day I found Lindsay AND Anna inside her little igloo bed thing...laying ON her NASTY blankets! Gross. I'm telling you, I've seen it all!
What a cutie that BIG boy is! Wasn't he JUST BORN?
It was Roy Austin, Denise! Yes, he used to do this when my parents had their big dog. It used to gross me out with all the hair in there but then i realized that it kept him busy and happy:) It's kind of funny!
Post a Comment