Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Im In LOVE

 This is a very random thing and I know love might be a strong word, but I really appreciate it when other people share good ideas and products they have tried…so I thought I would do the same for you.

MediawebserverCAFWOMU7

We have old plaster walls in our house and it is so difficult to put nails in without the entire wall crumbling.  I also have a slight problem with hanging things straight without putting 20 holes in the wall.  These Command Hanging Strips have solved both problems!  I was a little confused with how it worked when I saw it advertised on TV.  It was a totally different product than I expected (in a good way).  They even worked on our textured brick wall that is impossible to get a nail in.  I will now hang everything I can with these and never mess with nails again…even when I don’t have plaster walls anymore.  You may think that it is tacky to hang your pictures with these but trust me… if you try it you will be a fan.

Target currently has them on sale and you can combine the target coupon from HERE and the Command coupon from HERE.

There is one other thing I am currently in love with, but I need to try it out a few more times before I give it my Thumbs up. You may have already noticed it on this post. Winking smile And if you are my friend and already knew about this little trick…and didn’t tell me…I am going to be upset.

2 comments:

Momofgirls said...

I could not get those things to work in Shae's dorm room! Next time I am in town I am going to get you to come to the dorm with me and try them there! Nevertheless, I will print the coupon and try it again! Thanks for the product review!
I like your new little trick and I can't wait to see how to do it!

I am anxiously awaiting some Valentine's day crafts from you! XOXO

Caroline said...

Thanks for the product review. I was wondering if they worked and was hesitant to purchase them, but will now. Nikki, will be checking back for the other thing you are liking that you hinted at in your post :)