Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

I just realized that I did not take many pictures this Christmas. I think I actually tried to just enjoy everything instead of worrying about how I was going to document it all. Which was very nice for a change...except for now I don't have any pictures. :)
Adam & Colton in their Christmas Eve PJ's
Adam could not stand the fact that we did not have names on our stockings this year, so he made some last minute name tags for Santa.
WOW. What a mess. Adam with all his goodies on Christmas morning.
Poor Colton was a little overwhelmed.
We all met at my parents house for some good old fashioned Brewer chaos!
Colton had toys everywhere, but all he cared about was trying on every body's shoes.
And playing with some business cards he found somewhere
And trying to drink out of all the 2 liters. Classy!
Bring on the New Year!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Looks alot like our Christmas, hope you had a good one. happy New Year!!