Adam was in his school play tonight. He has been so excited about this for weeks and has been practicing his one sentence line OVER and OVER. Every night after he would go to bed, we would hear him practicing in the dark. "Collecting seeds and nuts for days and even weeks"...I have heard that line so many times now, I could say it in my sleep.
__________________________________





2 comments:
Nikki your boys are so sweet! Colton is growing so fast. Is it time for another one???? Maybe you will have the first girl!
That was nice of Mrs. Hogsed to come see Adams play. And SOOO cute hearing Adam practice his line in his bed at night!
That's so funny that Adam took his one line so serious and practiced it so much. I bet you he belted it when it was his turn.
Great picture of you, Adam and Mark. And it was really sweet of his mom to come all the way from OH! Wow!
Post a Comment