Saturday, April 3, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!

Colton Glen - 8 months old

Adam - 8 years old
I am missing the blog world and if there is anyone out there still checking my blog (testing ...testing...is this thing on?...anyone out there?) I just wanted to let you know I am alive and hope you have a very happy Easter!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Denise said...

You've got some handsome boys Nikki! Happy Easter to you too! Glad your alive!

Momofgirls said...

HAndsome boys right there!!! Glad you are around....miss you!

Donna said...

Nikki? Where have you been?! Glad you came back:)

Your boys are ADORABLE! I can't believe how big Colton has gotten! They are both som handsome! Happy Easter!!

Leah said...

Your boys are adorable!

Happy Easter!

Dolly said...

Love the pictures of your boys. Both Colton and Adam are getting so big. You can tell Adam LOVES his little bro. So cute!

Your fan base is still here. Good to see an update!

Tonya said...

Your boys are so handsome and so big! Happy Easter!

The Bentleys said...

I love your blog! Pics of the BIG boys are precious and we adore the one of Gracie Rose with Bentley and Adam! Your commentary is really neat, Nik !!

Happy Four said...

Great Easter photographs Nikki.

Jennifer said...

Nikki!!! How cute are those boys of yours?!?! Love the pictures!