Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Snowy Day

Boy did we ever get some snow! Yippeeee! I think they said 12 -15 inches!

We kept watching the snow fall on this table on our back deck last night & this morning and could not believe how high it kept getting.
Colton's first Snow. I don't think he knew how he felt about it.
I had just made this purchase yesterday and I am so glad I did. Have you seen these before?

It is a big waterproof mat to put all you wet and snowy clothes and shoes on when you come in the door and as you can see we really needed it because the boys were making a mess coming in and out. They are made by a local company called Aqua Pruff. They make alot of other products out of this waterproof neoprene fabric, which is the same thing wet suits are made out of. Interesting! They also make these great Christmas Tree Mats to go under your real tree so when you water your tree and spill...no problem! For those of you who live in town, Aqua Pruff is having a big sale at Boonsboro Shopping Center (old John Simmons building...through Dec 23) They have the Snow Feet mats for $5 (small) $10 (large). Great deal because they sell for $25-$39 on their website. There is a bunch of other great gift stuff at the sale too. If you are not local...so sorry.

________________________________________


We decided to try out some baby food with Colton today. Adam insisted on trying to feed him. Poor Colton.

He was not really crazy about it and locked his lips tight. we only got 2 tiny spoon fulls in and he just kept spitting it out.

And this picture is here just because it is so adorable.
Photobucket


2 comments:

Denise said...

Okay, I am heading to the store asap. I need one of the mats! I need one in XXL! Very cool idea!

Colton is so cute and getting so big. Does he have red hair? Love it!

Dolly said...

I'm sure Adam LOVED the snow today. Colton cracks me up in his bumbo just sitting there! He really is growing up so fast.
I love how Adam loves his little brother so much and wants to feed him too! Very sweet! And the last picture is a framer for sure.