We were expecting some snow today and before it even started coming down the schools started announcing early dismissal. Since Adam & Mark were home early, we decided to head over to the embarrassing "Burg" mall to see Santa. We have such a pitiful mall. But Santa was looking pretty good this year.
We also had to ride the train. (nice blurry picture)
You are going to be so impressed...
Here they are...
I HATE MY CAMERA!!!!!!! Basically you push the button and then it will actually take the picture 5 seconds later. Not ideal for action shots.
We drove home with the snow coming down hard. Our little house looked cute when we pulled up so I had to get a picture. Its for sale...PLEASE buy it! And since everyone I know has been telling me I needed to get the Elf on a Shelf, i finally broke down and got one. Adam is so excited to start reading the book tonight and see where the Elf shows up next.





3 comments:
Cute picture with Santa!! I LOVE the snowy house picture too---LUCKY!
I logged into blogger to get some "cheering up" today ( it has been one yucky day) and you did not dissappoint, other than the fact that you made me want to move to Lburg even more.....
My MIL got your Mom's Christmas card today! It is so so so GOOD! Nikki, YOU LOOK SO GOOOOOD IN THAT PICTURE! I remember you saying that you didn't like them!!! Gorgeous bunch that Brewer clan is, indeed!! (especailly my favorite one, Nikki!)
Enjoy Christmas vacation! xoxo
1. Colton is getting so big. I cannot believe it!
2. Love the pictures of Adam jumping--the feet one is the best.
3. I wish our house for sell in FL looked as pretty as your does in the snow.
I was going to say the same thing about Colton getting so big. I can see you in him big time! Cute pics with Santa at the mall. I'm LOL that you rode the train. You're a good mommy!
I love your house! You always have it looking so pretty and the snow tops it off.
Post a Comment