Merry Christmas Nikki and the rest of the Hogsed clan! I loved your Christmas card...so cute. Again, I've been a loser blogger so I'm just now catching up on a few. SNOW!!! Oh my word, you guys did get a lot. So glad you have fun in Ohio. How did Colton do in the car? Mine have gotten so much better but I would still be nervous to do a long trip. Let me know if you have any tricks up your sleeve. You guys have a great Christmas!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas Nikki and the rest of the Hogsed clan! I loved your Christmas card...so cute. Again, I've been a loser blogger so I'm just now catching up on a few. SNOW!!! Oh my word, you guys did get a lot. So glad you have fun in Ohio. How did Colton do in the car? Mine have gotten so much better but I would still be nervous to do a long trip. Let me know if you have any tricks up your sleeve. You guys have a great Christmas!
How adorable! I love this!
Post a Comment