Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 09

It was a fun, busy and exciting Christmas this year. Santa was very good to all of us.
My parents got this present for Colton and he just stared at it forever, like he knew it was for him and he couldn't wait to get his hands on it.
About a week before Christmas my little brother broke his leg playing soccer.
A few days later my mom slipped on ice and broke her wrist! Crazy coincidence.
My poor mom still managed to pull off Christmas at her house with lots of good food and gifts.
I never manage to get a picture of Mark and I together, so I was happy I remembered this time.

And these little guys had a blast as usual! All of the "big kids"in our family decided we didn't really need to exchange gifts anymore and thought it would be fun to do dirty Santa instead. This is what Mark ended up with.
Real Nice! Actually, we had gifted this to my BIL a few years ago so we got a good laugh at it making another appearance.
Poppy, Gigi and all the grand kids. It was a very Merry Christmas!
This post is brought to you while flying the friendly skies. I am on a Delta flight with FREE Wi Fi...in the air!!!! I cant believe it.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Denise said...

WOW, cool in the air wi fi! Unreal!!!! Good for you for taking advantage of it.

Sorry about the broken bones! Ouch! And how sweet of our mother to pull off Christmas dindin even with her broken arm.

Have a good trip! I'm going night night!

Momofgirls said...

Wow! I can't believe you posted from the flight!!!
Looks like a fun Christmas...

What a bummer about the broken bones! My SIL's Mom broke her femur while her whole side of the family was in the middle of the ocean on a cruise...she had to be flown home to Dallas (after waiting to get to port for 1 1/2 days...)

and Nikki, YOU LOOK GREAT!! Skinny and Pretty!!!

Momofgirls said...

Wow! I can't believe you posted from the flight!!!
Looks like a fun Christmas...

What a bummer about the broken bones! My SIL's Mom broke her femur while her whole side of the family was in the middle of the ocean on a cruise...she had to be flown home to Dallas (after waiting to get to port for 1 1/2 days...)

and Nikki, YOU LOOK GREAT!! Skinny and Pretty!!!

jday said...

That is a really good picture of you and Mark!

I was wondering how you posted this... very cool to be able to post while flying. I guess that made the time go by quicker. Have a good week in CA!!

Dolly said...

I didn't know you could use the Internet while in the air. That is cool!
I saw your mom at church on Sunday and couldn't believe she broke her wrist. I also can't believe she pulled off all the cooking at Christmas. Amazing!
Love Mark's shirt! So funny and he looks so amused too.

Rose said...

that shirt cracked me up! sorry bout all the broken bones. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
You look great and skinny!!

Jennifer said...

Now, where are you this week? And do you have Colton on the flight with you? Let us know how that goes if you do.

Sounds like a good Christmas for the Hogseds! But wow...were your mom and brother on Santa's naughty list this year? :) That would really stink to break an appendage this time of year.

Nice shirt Mark. I'm sure he wears it to church proudly.

Happy Four said...

Nikki, that photograph of you and your love is really nice. You look beautiful. Love the photographs and think it is ulta amazing that you updated your blog at a high elevation...now I am waiting to see what celebrity you may spot on your trip :)

Donna said...

I'm just getting caught up on everyone's blogs. I cannot beleive all the broken bones in the Brewer family?! Christmas 09 will be a funny memory for y'all. I love the weiner shirt, too. I bet that got a lot of laughs!

I love the picture of Colton looking at his new toy:) CUTE!

Jen said...

I can't believe your brother and your mom both broke bones. I hope they are feeling better. The pic of you and Mark is great. You look so pretty! I hope you are all doing well!