Also got this next idea from here. I Love the How Does She site! So many good gift ideas. Paper plates and cups with a card that reads - Dont let your dishes pile up this holiday season. Let our family "do the dishes" tonight!
Of course I made some coffee tumblers. But here is a secret...They have these at the Dollar Tree right now. $1!!!! They are not as good of quality as the Starbucks ones, but they are only $1!!! I didnt even bother personalizing them. Just added cute Christmas paper and ribbon.
I made these coffee cozies too. I found a super easy tutorial here
If you can sew a straight line, you can make these...super easy!
Peppermint Meltaways - here - Yummy!
With the help of my moms Cricut machine, I made these personalized mugs. I made some cute ones in red too but forgot to take a picture. :( Another great idea from How Does She. We have hot chocolate every night around here (cant be good for my weight problem) and these mugs will be perfect. If you want to get some of this adorable ribbon I used for these goodies...FOR FREE...click here and then head over to Hallmark. You should be able to print 2 coupons. I love the "No Peeking" ribbon.
If you have someone really special on your list, combine all these together in a gift basket...otherwise they make great gifts by themselves.
I have 2 other projects in the works. If I manage to get them done before Christmas, I will try to post them soon.





6 comments:
Nikki, you are amazing! Do you purchase the fortune cookies at the supermarket with fortunes in them? Also, about how many do you need per box?
FABULOUS IDEAS.
Caroline - I got the fortune cookies at Wal Mart. It is the only grocery store that had them around here. They come in a little box. I think I put around 8in each box.
Nikki you are so creative. I just wish I had time to do all these neat things. I barely had time to vistaprint this past Fall to get all my kiddos teacher gifts for Christmas!
BTW, last year, summer 2008, I had to do a VBS missionary room on China. I wanted to hand out a treat in my room so I went to our local China restaurant and bought a box of fortune cookies. It only cost a little bit of $$$$. Just a bit of help for you girls who are gonna make these for gifts.
Wow! I'm in awe of all these cute little things. Seriously, when do you have time to do them all? Very cute! I love the mugs too!
You are somethin' else.....how are you doing all this now that you are WORKING??!!
So so so cute...I want one of those cup holder things... I am going to have to get Scott to get my sewing machine next time he goes up to camp!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these.
Great gift idea and I'm pretty sure I'm making the choc. dipped fortune cookies for G's teachers! Thanks Nik!!
By the way, yours are WAAAAY cuter than the fortune cookie link you noted. You're gooood.
Post a Comment