Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chistmas in Ohio

We took a quick trip up to Ohio on Monday. We were supposed to leave earlier, but got snowed in and could not get out of our driveway. So, by quick trip I mean we were only there for one day. I have always admired families that travel in an organized way. The inside of their car is always packed so nicely with everything fitting inside a few small suitcase, no trash in site. THAT IS NOT US. Our car was packed full as if we were going to be gone a week and I packed everything in laundry baskets like we were red necks. Every time we would stop and open the doors, trash and toys and junk would fall out all over the place. Embarrassing! Look who showed up in our car and followed us all the way to Ohio. I think it freaked Adam out a little bit.
The drive was really beautiful with all the snow and the mountains.
Mark's mom has a door where she always measures the boys each year. Here is Noah.
Bailey has really grown!
I dont know where Adam's shirt is in this picture?
The boys had a great time and love being together. I wish we lived closer.

How sweet is this picture?
My camera battery died, so I didn't get to take alot of the pictures I had hoped to. Bummer. But we had a great trip full of many memories.
Photobucket

1 comment:

jen said...

what cute pics you got. I can't figure out how much Noah and Adam grew though. Was it alot? all the pics of them are so cute and the last one of the sleeping is precious. I wish we lived closer too they would have so much fun!